Monday, December 11, 2006

Child Trust Fund


L's £250 from the Government arrived recently for his Child Trust Fund, so I've been looking into ethical accounts to invest it in. There's literally just a couple, including the Children's Mutual, which the Co-operative Bank have gone into partnership with. As I bank with the Co-op, it made sense to choose this one, so his money can be invested in planet-friendly initiatives, rather than guns and tobacco.

So now his pennies and pounds are being invested in green causes, it's time to invest in treating Green Mummy to something nice! I'm gonna check out Green Knickers, a website I saw mentioned in yesterday's Observer, and treat myself to something green and gorgeous for Christmas...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have just discovered your blog while surfing and LOVE it.

I too have a blog and wondered if you might be interested in organising a reciprocal link. No worries, if not.

Will certainly give you a plug and be returning anyhow.

www.milkandmanolos.co.uk

Anonymous said...

happened to dropby. nice blog. :)

child trust fund said...

I invested my child trust fund with Jump savings as the customer service was really great and they talked me through the forms and nothing seemed like too much trouble.