Sunday, January 02, 2011

Pegs, pegs, pegs

Can't get enough of them. I first got a pack when I got my own place years ago, thanks to mum, always one for practical gifts! For years, I used them just for hanging out the clothes (no tumble drier bills). Then a lightbulb moment! I realised I could use them for clipping all sorts of food bags.

So now, everything from pasta, coffee and cereal, to peas in the freezer, means food keeps better and longer so less waste.

Such a humble little thing, but sometimes it's the little things that can make life that bit easier.

Came across these cool recycled pegs by Ecoforce, who have a bucketload of ideas for what you can do with pegs. Submit your own suggestions and they'll publish them. You can buy them in high street supermarkets too. Take a look at their picture gallery - who said pegs can't be stunning?

Image: Ecoforce

0 comments: